Achieve your financial goals with our flexible savings solutions
With Bank of the Rio Grande savings accounts choose your account features
- 24 hour secure online banking access
- Free Account Alerts
- 24 Hour Access at ATM machines
- Optional Overdraft Protection
- Ability to link with a monthly checking account statement for a concise financial picture
- Compare Savings Accounts
Premier Growth Money Market
Interest earning savings account that also allows optional overdraft protection for peace of mind
Enjoy the benfits of competative tiered inteest rates based on your growing balances
Highest yielding savings account maximizing your interest earing potential with tiered interest rates
Optional Overdraft Protection1 ,2
Check Writing Ability2
Monthly Combined Statements
Monthly Service Fee
- Waived with average daily balance of $300
- UTMA no service fee until minor reaches age 18
- Waived with average daily balance of $2,500
- Waived with average daily balance of $25,000 or more
All Accounts include secure 24/7 online account access.
Four branch locations in Albuquerque and Las Cruces.
2Regulation D limits the amount of pre-authorized transfers, checks, drafts, or debit card transactions to six per statement cycle, including transfers to linked checking account for overdraft protection. Transaction in excess of the 6 will result in a fee of $10.00 per transaction. There are no restrictions to deposits or withdrawals made in person.
Bank of the Rio Grande is proud to offer our clients some of the most competitive interest rates in our markets.
To learn more about our CD and IRA rates, contact your local branch.